WHERE THE HELL DOES THIS COME FROM?
Imperial Palace at night.
Thousands of lives are affected by moms not knowing how to operate a computer each year.
how much do islands cost i want one
Less than a college education
what the fuck
How puppies help when you’re sick.
“Ugh, you’re so adorable. I want to be friends with you,” I whisper as I like your posts and never speak to you.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Page 1 of 1276